Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 01 2013 New Years Around Here.

   The weather colded up a little and has hovered at freezing since Christmas day.

Me and the kitties do Xmas a little different around here, instead of a tree we use 'Fred', the pointsetta.


My power is still running so I am a pretty happy camper for the time being.

Been pretty quiet down at the hot spring, a few day trippers and the odd hardy soul camped.




 

I went down mid week and dug out the office and repaired some freeze problems with the plumbing.

I decided it was a good time to clean out the stove pipe of the office cabin, I keep having a tough time trying to light a fire in there.
First I had to get the ladder down there.


 This cougar came and looked in the driveway before walking a wide circle around the place.

This morning, the first day of the new year, dawned with much promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment