Friday, February 22, 2013

February 21 Back online

I have been off the air for over a month again, I get side tracked easy, then my computer went kaput and needed to go in for repairs. Some of those winter posts start to get pretty repetitive too, and times nice to just take a break.

The snow went fast the past few weeks.






There was a young couple that was in the guest cabin over Valentine's Day.

It can still freeze at night, but the days now can be lovely.




 


 
 
 Just one user at the hot spring when I walked down this am. A hot spring enthusiast and Hotspring Lodge reader from Washington that's staying in the guest cabin here, and enjoying the quiet weekday period.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Rob you're making me want to end ski season early and start camping season. ~ Ross

    ReplyDelete